2) Increase international understanding.
3) Improve service delivery.
4) Develop deeper understanding of strengths and resources of all.
5) Develop comprehensive understanding of needs, barriers and constraints.
6) Create stronger partnerships.
7) Increase financial fidelity and efficacy of evaluation.
8) Gain confidence in competence.
9) Generate relevant measures of outcomes and expectations.
10) Identify innovation related to poverty alleviation.
To learn more about capacity building, community and international development or to add immersion teams to your poverty reduction toolkit, contact Ms. Stutzman by clicking on the contact button or e-mail her at email@example.com
Ms. Stutzman has just published a book that recognizes the impact of relationships and capacity building on street children.Stories From The Streets is available on Amazon. Proceeds from the book support the Street Girls Aid Legacy Fund.